First Home Loans
Having helped scores of first home buyers into the property market and making their home ownership dreams a reality, it’s no surprise that Blackburne Mortgage Broking is the preferred choice for discerning first time purchasers looking for second to none information and guidance.
Our mortgage broking team are on hand to ensure that the often daunting process for a first home buyer is a smooth and seamless. So how do we do that for you?
Once you have made the decision to buy your first home our brokers will:
- Assess your borrowing capacity and advise the maximum loan amount lenders may consider
- Assist in implementing a strategy to help save for a deposit.
- Run through what your lending options are and how it all works.
- Answer the hundreds of questions you have, whenever you have them.
Once you have found a property our brokers will then:
- Assist you in choosing the best lending solution for your needs
- Advise on what paperwork is required to submit your loan
- Compile the entire application for you and liaise with the lender, your Real Estate Agent and Settlement agent on your behalf.
- Complete and Submit the First Home Owners Grant on your behalf and ensure it’s paid at settlement.
- Ensure your finance is approved and settled on time to avoid penalty interest charges.
Once your loan settles our brokers always:
- Ensure that your new accounts are set up as required and answer any questions you may have about your new loan.
- Will call after settlement to make sure your first repayment has come out as required.
- Check in annually to ensure you are still happy with your loan products and structure.
Navigating through the sea of paperwork and options associated with a First Home purchase can be daunting and it’s often difficult to know where to start. If you’d like assistance from our award-winning team, you can contact us via the form below or call +61 8 9429 5777 and ask to speak to Paul Prindiville, Team Leader.
Australian Credit License: 389087